Cyan Beach Club Beach club and bar lures Beirut's summertime singles
hours10am-2am, daily (May 16-Sept. 30)
Most people get to know this Kaslik beach club because of its summer parties that lure big-name DJs and throngs of sexy locals to its oceanfront beach bar and dance floor. The resort is located near central Beirut, a tricky area in the past that's benefited from redevelopment and recent beach boom. Overlooking the Mediterranean coastline on a small strip of sand under a grassy embankment, the club is arranged around a free-form resort pool lined in tiki-style cabanas and endless rows of sun loungers.
The Cyan beach club is divided between a small VIP area with private swimming pool and two Jacuzzis, cafe-style eatery and waterfront DJ booth. In the background is an infinite horizon of snow-capped mountains and burgeoning skyscrapers redefining the Lebanese skyline. The grit of the club is at the oceanfront beach shack, a Polynesian style dance hut with thatch roof and oversize dance floor teaming with bronzed singles.
Waterpark-style beach club offers all-day lounge scene, weekly DJ line-up and cozy café for summer weekends in the sun.
Cherry on the Rooftop
Le Gray rooftop pool club
Sexy rooftop for Beirut movers and shakers
Editorial: Ann Vine
The Angry Monkey
Marx meets Mae West at posh Beirut bar
Epic lounge bar attracts great scene along Beirut’s Gemmayze
Editorial: Ann Vine
WHITE does DJ dance den in Beirut
Wintertime dance club attracts top weekend crowd
Editorial: Ryan Styler
Top 10 Lists
- New Nightlife - July 2014 NY to Tokyo, hot new nighctlubs standout for the season
- Best of Paris Nightlife Our Top-10 bars and dance clubs in Paris
- World's Top-10 Rooftop Bars Nightlife that's literally atop the rest of the world
- Top-10 Miami Hotspots Where to be seen in America's sexiest city
- Ibiza Summer Hotspots Where it's happening in summer Ibiza
- Las Vegas Pool Clubs Best Summer Pool Clubs on the Strip for 2014