Estiatorio Milos Acclaimed Greek chef dazzles in South Beach
A location that's a safe distance from the touristy dining enclaves of South Beach, Estiatorio Milos occupies a pricey piece of real estate south of Miami's 6th. A modern façade of glass windows leads to a bright and airy space lined in slabs of white marble under a rafter ceiling of natural wood and columns that conjoin swags of sheer white fabric. Aegean design is paused for the more Italian visuals of the bar with its creative use of wine cellar space rising along the walls opposite a main dining room wrapped in a comfy banquette and center collection of well-spaced tabletops.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresLounge, Bar, Market Boutique
An all-day menu includes additional marketa option with take-out mezze specialties from tzatziki to charred octopus. Dinner includes a trip to the raw bar with its offering a daily catch as well as a lengthy personation of breads from the waiter that includes oil and fresh herbs from an in-house garden. Standout dishes include salmon tartare with red onion and shiso, Milos special of lightly fried zucchini and eggplant with tzatziki or jumbo lump crabcake. Mains include vegetarian raw vegetable selection, whole fish in sea salt and bone in ribeye with accompaniment of sides like lentil salad and fava.
Celebrity Greek chef debuts south of 6th eatery with hip bar and marketplace of pricey foodie delights.
Glam Italian eatery on Miami’s Lincoln Road
Crowded terrace and glitzy dining room by twin Italian chefs
Editorial: Ann Vine
A true top chef creates a Miami legend
Landmark eatery takes Cuban-fusion to the next level
Editorial: Michael Martin
Sardinia Ristorante - Miami
Ambitious Italian dining room in residential South
Frill-free design leaves the fancy stuff to the kitchen
Editorial: Ann Vine
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - May 2013 This Month's Best Restaurant Openings
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene