Tudor House Lambs Club NY owner does South Beach eatery
Cast on 11th and Collins inside the first floor of the Dream South Beach, this hotel dining room gets its name from the former Tudor House hotel it occupies. Inside, a lofty ceiling trimmed in white plaster molding frames an elegant space that mixes a deco history with a sophisticated design palette of dark woodwork and modern décor. Surrounded by wall of glass with floors laid in terrazzo, the focal point of the dining room is the veiny marble bar that runs along one side with polished selection of South Beach locals enjoying fruity cocktails and spirits from tattooed mixologists recruited from NYC.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresCelebrity Chef, Hip Clientele, Hotel Dining Room
An all-day menu benefits from Zakarian's French training with morning dishes like Tudor House hot cakes and wild mushroom frittata. Lunch is similar to dinner but with salad options like panzanella Greek salad or Cuban style” pressed sandwich. Dinner offers appetizers like chicken liver pate and English pea soup followed by a selection of mains from organic buttermilk fried chicken and sirloin strip to braised beef short ribs and Florida grouper.
NYC’s Geoffrey Zakarian leads Dream Hotel dining room that’s a tasty and stylish treat in an idyllic location.
Starry Asian eatery at Epic Hotel along Biscayne Blvd
Supper club compound of Miami celebrity dining
Editorial: Ryan Styler
Cipriani Downtown Miami
Ciprianis brings Downtown eatery to Miami
Miami setting for America’s chicest Italian supper scene
Editorial: Ann Vine
Penthouse eatery and terrace at iconic 1111 Lincoln Road
St. Barth restaurateurs create stunning penthouse restaurant
Editorial: Ryan Styler
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - March 2014 Best Restaurant Openings of the Month
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene