Tudor House Lambs Club NY owner does South Beach eatery
Cast on 11th and Collins inside the first floor of the Dream South Beach, this hotel dining room gets its name from the former Tudor House hotel it occupies. Inside, a lofty ceiling trimmed in white plaster molding frames an elegant space that mixes a deco history with a sophisticated design palette of dark woodwork and modern décor. Surrounded by wall of glass with floors laid in terrazzo, the focal point of the dining room is the veiny marble bar that runs along one side with polished selection of South Beach locals enjoying fruity cocktails and spirits from tattooed mixologists recruited from NYC.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getBanquette
special featuresCelebrity Chef, Hip Clientele, Hotel Dining Room
An all-day menu benefits from Zakarian's French training with morning dishes like Tudor House hot cakes and wild mushroom frittata. Lunch is similar to dinner but with salad options like panzanella Greek salad or Cuban style” pressed sandwich. Dinner offers appetizers like chicken liver pate and English pea soup followed by a selection of mains from organic buttermilk fried chicken and sirloin strip to braised beef short ribs and Florida grouper.
NYC’s Geoffrey Zakarian leads Dream Hotel dining room that’s a tasty and stylish treat in an idyllic location.
Glam Italian eatery on Miami’s Lincoln Road
Crowded terrace and glitzy dining room by twin Italian chefs
Editorial: Ann Vine
Sardinia Ristorante - Miami
Ambitious Italian dining room in residential South
Frill-free design leaves the fancy stuff to the kitchen
Editorial: Ann Vine
A true top chef creates a Miami legend
Landmark eatery takes Cuban-fusion to the next level
Editorial: Michael Martin
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - May 2013 This Month's Best Restaurant Openings
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene