Giri Café Top design hotel does stylish eatery near San Juan sqaure
Sequestered behind a 300-year old farmhouse in one of the most tranquil and chic parts of inner Ibiza, the owners of The Giri Residence do a destination summer dining room. From the same designers as the main hotel and their villa-brand, the eatery offers a Moroccan-influenced dining room of original stacked-stone walls with elements of Iberian rattan, pastel curtains and handmade bamboo ceiling. The restaurant attracts a mix of villa renters and fashionable residents that linger over afternoon drinks into evening supper in of the chicest hotel dining room on the island.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard
hoursTue. – Sun. 1pm-3:30pm and 8pm-11:30pm
table to getTerrace
special featuresHip Crowd, Lounge, Lunch
Having operated a restaurant for the past few seasons that was strictly for hotel and villa guests only, The Giri Café is now open to the public offering an all-day menu of “high quality, homegrown, seasonal and organic ingredients that blends Mediterranean flavors into a fresh and modern menu items.” Expect savory salads with ingredients from local gardens and organic farms as well as sustainable meats and fresh seafood for dishes that traverse the Mediterranean from Morocco to Spain.
Stylish dining room with lounge and terrace from the owners of The Giri Residence located near central square of San Juan.
Stylish Dalt eatery in walled city of Eivissa
Owners create stylish food bohemia in historic setting
Editorial: Michael Martin
Bohemian supper club and lounge in rural Ibiza
New look and updated menu for Ibiza’s Bambuddha Grove
Editorial: Ann Vine
NY's Cipriani brings Italian bling eatery to Ibiza marina
Cipriani NYC owners do showy eatery and lounge in Ibiza
Editorial: Ann Vine
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - June 2013 This Month's Best Restaurant Openings
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Season's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene