Rosé (closed) French posse brings Rose culture to West Hollywood strip
If the arrival of Fig & Olive and upcoming Bagatelle weren't enough to quench your thirst of a Cote du Provence and afternoon champagne showers, Rose´ becomes the third après-beach inspire eatery along West Hollywood's La Cienega to attempt South of France dining in LA. Located in the former Mark's space and remodeled with a La Voile Rouge-meets-hedgefunder holiday glamour of smooth stucco facade, ornate gated entrance and street-facing courtyard trimmed in shrubbery. Open late, the lounge-style setting will feature music by Hotel Costes DJ ingénue Stéphane Pompougnac.
payment optionsVisa, MasterCard, American Express
table to getMain Room
special featuresHip Clientele, Lounge Bar, Terrace
Capturing the culinary essence of the French Riviera, Rosé features a seasonal French-inspired menu by Chef Emmanuel Pradet offering endless Cote du Provence references like a private label Rosé wine from a St. Tropez vineyard and all-day lounge anthems courtesy of acclaimed French DJ brass.
NY restaurateur brings South of France dining to compete on crowded strip of LAs La Cinenge. With no one yet to get the formula right, were eagerly optimistic of the grand debut.
Well-known chef leads downtown LA food movement
Antipasti, pasta and pizzas wow in scope and flavor
Editorial: Ann Vine
The edible seasons of California by chef Curtis Stone
Favorite new LA restaurant in years opens in South Beverly Hills
Editorial: Michael Martin
Hyde Kitchen + Cocktails
Longtime Hollywood lounge moves into historic Sunset Strip space
Hyde evolves into kitchen and lounge, as well as nightclub in LA
Editorial: Ann Vine
Top 10 Lists
- Restaurant Openings - August 2014 Best Restaurant Openings of the Month
- Top-10 Celebrity Restaurants Most beloved eateries of the world's rich and famous
- Top-10 Gastronomic Experiences Hot chefs defining a new global food movement
- Top-10 Power Lunch Hotspots Most important meal of the day for business travelers
- Summer's Top-10 Beach Clubs Somewhere in the world it's always beach club season
- Top-10 Party Restaurants Restaurants that mix food and late-night party scene