Suco Stylish hotel lounge with late-night dance scene
hoursTue, Fri & Sat 9pm-3am
For being a hotel lounge, Suco manages to snag a mostly-local collection of late-night party revelers for its well-known Saturday nightclub and monthly events. Located within the Opus Montreal, Suco is divided intro three separate spaces including a dramatic center lounge with 30-foot illuminated marble bar, upper-level mezzanine with peek-a-boo balcony seating and hush-hush VIP lounge with its secret entrance. Thereís also a small outdoor terrace for convenient cigarette runs or those seeking some private one-on-one time.
The main lounge of Suco is surrounded in a wire labyrinth of translucent walls dividing wood-paneled seating areas furnished in boldly colored banquettes and tulip-shaped cocktail chairs. The bar offers an all-night tapas menu of small dish items perfect for satiating a 1am craving before hitting the dance floor. The music varies between nightly DJs with a sampling of acid rock, indie classic and hip-pop with an electronic backbeat.
Donít miss Destination Saturdays, Sucoís hottest dance night, with rotating DJs and distinctly attractive local crowd.
Stylish hotel lounge with late-night dance scene
Opus-based party and dance lounge
Editorial: Ann Vine
Axis army of sexy lounge warriors
Sexy dance space for weekend hip-hop
Editorial: Ann Vine
Timberlake and clan flock to hip-hop supper club
Be seen Saint Laurent supper club in Montreal
Editorial: Michael Martin
Top 10 Lists
- New Nightlife - May 2013 NY to Tokyo, hot new nighctlubs standout for the season
- Best of Paris Nightlife Our Top-10 bars and dance clubs in Paris
- World's Top-10 Rooftop Bars Nightlife that's literally atop the rest of the world
- Top-10 Miami Hotspots Where to be seen in America's sexiest city
- Ibiza Summer Hotspots 2013 Where it happened in summer Ibiza
- Las Vegas Pool Clubs Best Summer Pool Clubs on the Strip for 2013